Benefits of Student Visa: Apply for the student visa in Western Sydney
Australia is a hotspot for education and students from across the globe flock towards several major cities in Australia for pursuing higher education. A student visa must be obtained for this purpose, which enables them to live in Australia and pursue their studies alongside allowing them to engage in part-time employment for specific hours. As per the Australian visa laws, students are allowed 40 hours of part-time work for every two weeks and full-time work permits during semester breaks. Age is no barrier when it comes to applying for student visa in Australia however some special permits may need to be acquired if the student is below 18 years of age.
Students largely pursue a Diploma, a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree and it is considered to hold great value when one tries to apply for a work visa in the country. Some of the other forms of education sought in Australia include English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students, primary or secondary schooling, vocational education, and training, post graduate research, non-award courses and so on.
Students are given the provision to apply for a two-year post-study work visa option once they complete their graduation. If they complete two years of education at a higher level, they are automatically considered for this two year stay back option wherein they can work in any Australian organization and gain quality exposure and work experience. One of the highlights of the student visa is that one’s dependents, spouse, or family can also move along with them during their term. For students going in for their master’s programme, their spouses can engage in employment during the period.
Steps to Apply for Student Visa
- Apply – The foremost step is to shortlist preferred universities and apply to them. It is essential to receive an offer letter from the university to apply for a student visa.
- Accept – Once you receive the offer letter, accept it. Some universities insist on paying a minimum deposit to secure your admission.
- Registration – Create an account with the Australian Immigration Authority. You will be asked your basic details and information.
- Submission – Submit the soft copies of requisite documents such as the Certificate of Enrolment (COE), valid passport, health insurance and proof of stay. Depending on where you are applying from and other details, you might be asked proof of additional documents such as the birth certificate, proof of funds to support education, IELTS or similar English language proficiency documents, previous employment details and so on. You can approach a student visa consultant to do this paperwork and document submission on your behalf so that you can save time and prevent errors.
- Apply – The next step is to apply for your visa, which can be done up to 124 days prior to course start date. This section might also ask details about your health status, disability, criminal convictions (if any), previous employment etc. You are provided with the provision to save your entered information and return to the application at a later point in case you do not have the sufficient data with you at the time of filling.
- Payment – Pay the visa fee. After this you will be provided with a Transaction Reference Number (TRN Number) which must be saved to check the status of your application.
- Health check-up and interview – Depending on where you live, you might be asked to do specific health check-up tests and/or an interview.
- Decision – After this, one will have to wait until the authorities make a decision regarding your visa. This might take few weeks after you file for your visa, but the time varies from case to case. Usually, the visa is emailed to the applicant and one can take a physical printout.
How to Choose the Best Student Visa Consultant in Western Sydney
- More choices – Speak to more than one student visa service. Compare the information and assistance they provide so that you can make an informed decision.
- Experience – As visa filing and processing is an intricate and extensive process, it is advisable to pick an experienced student visa consultant so that you get the best service and the best rates in minimal time. See if they can give you additional information such as tips on living costs, help with ticket bookings, forex cards and so on, so that several things can be done via one contact. Professional and experienced student visa services will have a string of contacts who will prove to be of additional help to migrating students.
- Credentials – Verify the credentials of the student visa consultant and ensure that they represent the institution you are planning to join.
- Costs – Comparing couple of options works well when it comes to costs as one is able to find a reasonable agent. The immigration body has specified a student visa Australia cost so cross check if the agent is charging you the same.
Complete Student Visa Services in Western Sydney
For all kinds of assistance related to Australian visa services, approach Aura Migration Services. We are pioneers in this sector with years of expertise rendered to our extensive clientele including professionals, students, and migrants. Aura Migration Services brings under one umbrella all kinds of visa processing and services for movement into Australia. Some of our services include work visa, business visa, family or partner visa, student visa, visit visa, working holiday maker visa, general skilled migration visa, employer sponsored visa, study and professional year visa, temporary visa, citizenship application visa and so on. We are registered under Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and function based on the regulations laid down by the authority.
We are approached by thousands of students every year for assistance regarding student visa filings. We take care to provide them with accurate information around this such as details of medical tests, Australian student visa financial requirement, documents etc. Once you register with Aura Migration Services, we appoint a specialist to you who will assist you at every step of the visa processing. Our aim is to simplify the process and render a hassle-free experience to our clients.
Looking for assistance to apply for student visa in Western Sydney? Check our website at https://auramigrationservices.com.au. For tariffs and customisations, call us on +61 490 173 525 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org