Help You with Visitor Visa Applications for Parents in Sydney
Regardless of the type of visa you need, Aura Migration Services in Sydney is here to help you have a pleasant visa experience. Our team of visitor visa experts will save a lot of your time and energy as they have extensive experience in filling out visa applications and documentation without any errors.
Visitor Visa Subclass 600 allows four types of visits to Australia:
- For Business
- For Holiday
- To visit family
- An organized tour from the People’s Republic of China
Each purpose of the visit will have different requirements, and a few basic requirements of this visitor visa are:
- The visa duration can be three, six, or up to 12 months.
- The basic application charge of the visa will range from AUD 130 to AUD 335.
- You might be able to get a cheaper or free visa if you hold a certain passport.
- If you are the passport holder of a certain country, then you might get a free eVisitor visa (Subclass 651).
- If you are the passport holder of a certain country, the service charge of the Electronic Travel Authority Visa (Subclass 601) will be AUD 20.
Features of Visitor Visa – Aura Migration Services
At Aura Migration Services, we help you get a visitor visa for parents who would like to visit Australia. A separate application must be produced for each family member. And 90% of the visitor visa applications have a processing time of up to 8 months. There are different requirements to get a visitor visa and they are listed below.
Family-Sponsored Visitor Visa
- For a family-sponsored visa, you must have a family member in Australia who will provide a bond and sponsor for your visa.
- You can apply for this visa if you are a genuine traveler visiting a family in Australia.
- When you apply for the visa or when the visa is granted, you must be outside Australia.
- The total time you spend in Australia should not exceed the period of stay granted to you.
- You must have enough funds to support your stay in Australia.
- You must be willing to do the activities in the sponsored family stream.
- You must manage all your healthcare costs during your stay as this visa is not covered by Australia’s National Healthcare Scheme.
Length of Stay
- A visitor visa for parents is a temporary visa and the length of stay granted will vary from one case to another.
- Sometimes, you will be granted multiple entries to Australia. This means that you will be allowed to travel in and around Australia as many times as you want until the visa expires.
- Sometimes you might be granted only a single entry to Australia. In such cases, you need to apply for a new visitor visa when you want to return to Australia.
At Aura Migration Services in Sydney, we help you with the entire procedure of visitor visas for parents. Contact us today on +61 490 173 525 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more about visitor visas or to get expert help in visitor visas for parents.