Assisting in Working Visa & Work Permits in Sydney
Australia’s advanced immigration system is working towards lowering skill shortages. Many individuals are applying for work visas under different categories. Your career makes you eligible for Australia’s work permits. There are different work visas for skilled professionals, highly specialized workers, and people participating in specific activities. Experienced individuals who meet the necessary criteria will qualify to get the work permits.
How can I apply for a work permit in Australia?
At Aura Migration Services in Sydney, we provide complete information about the requirements of work permits and help you with the application and the entire process of different types of work visas including:
Temporary Business Sponsorship: Businesses based in Australia or overseas can sponsor temporary work visas of their skilled employees lasting up to four years. Employees must be paid at the market rate and only a few occupations are eligible for 482 TSS Visa.
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS): Employers operating in Australia can nominate skilled workers for this permanent Visa. This visa requires a higher-level skill set when compared to a 482 TSS visa and this visa allows the holder to work in the country permanently.
- Regional Sponsored Skilled Migration Scheme: Employers can nominate skilled workers in regional areas of Australia to work in the country permanently. A regional certifying body will approve this permanent visa which is subject to cancellation if the terms are violated.
- Skilled Independent Visa: Workers with medium- or long-term strategic skills that Australia needs can get this work visa to live and work anywhere in Australia.
- Skilled Work Regional Visa: Temporary work permits for skilled workers to live and work in specific regions of their choice for up to five years.
- Skilled Nomination Visa: Allows nominated skilled workers to live and work in Australia permanently.
- Temporary Graduate Visa: Allows international students who have graduated from an Australian university to work in the country for up to 18 months.
What is a 457 visa in Australia?
Working Visa Australia 457 is among the most popular work visas. We work along with employers in Australia or overseas to sponsor a highly skilled employee under the working visa Australia 457 subclass for duration of up to four years. While an individual is in Australia through the 457 visas, they can travel in and out of the country as many times as they want. For the course of the visa duration, the individual can invite family members to study or work in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria for Working Visa Australia 457
- Individuals must not be older than 49 years during the time of application.
- Individuals must possess adequate English language ability to gain employment in Australia.
- Individuals must possess post-secondary qualifications for the nominated post, and it must be assessed by the right assessing authority.
- The nomination must fit their qualification and skills and must be available on the Skilled occupations list.
- Individuals must have relevant work experience of 12 or 24 months in the nominated field.
- Individuals must get their skills assessed by the designated authority before the visa application.
How long does a 457 visa last in Australia?
On the confirmation of your visa, we will provide a letter that will have the exact date of the expiry of your visa. Your visa validity will be for 18 months if your sponsor has traded in Australia for less than 12 months. Visas granted under the Labour agreement will have a validity period of up to 4 years.
The 457 Visa validity will be
- Four years – If your occupation is listed on MLTSSL
- Two years – If your occupation is not on MLTSSL but is on the list of eligible skilled occupations.
At Aura Migration Services in Sydney, we provide you with detailed information about the entire application and documentation process of work permits and help you in having a hassle-free visa experience. Contact us today on +61 490 173 525 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get expert help in skilled migration in Australia.